top of page

Opportunities to Support the Reach Foundation

Giving the Gift of Cash

Cash gifts are a popular choice. This is usually given in the form of a check and is the most common form of charitable gift.

Memorial Gifts

Memorial gifts allow individuals to thoughtfully remember family members and friends who have been a vital part of their lives.

Assests Other Than Cash

Many individuals have enjoyed gains in stocks, property and other investments. 

Charitable Remainder Trusts

These trusts provide a means to make a gift that will allow you an opportunity to retain income for life or for a specified period. Your gift is invested to provide you with either a fixed income (annuity trust) or annually adjusted income (unitrust). A tax deduction is allowed at the time that an individual creates the Trust. Upon death, the balance of the trust is distributed to The Reach Foundation.

Life Insurance

One of the simplest ways to make a significant gift – naming The Reach Foundation as a beneficiary to all or a portion of the policy proceeds.

Giving through your Will

Gifting Remaining IRA or Pension Funds

The IRA Charitable Rollover Provision has been passed by Congress. This provision will be extended through 2011 and will also be retroactive to January 1, 2010.  This means that IRA owners starting at age 70 1/2 can make a direct transfer from an IRA to The Reach Foundation. These qualified gifts— up to $100,000 —are direct transfers from your IRA, are considered tax-free charitable gifts, and are excluded from your gross income.

reach luau.jpeg

For additional information on The Reach Foundation and other opportunities tp give please contact:

Adrian Klenz
Executive Director REACH Foundation
2205 Heimstead Road
Eau Claire, WI 54703
(715)-552-2763 ext. 2236

The Reach Foundation and Reach, Inc are not-for-profit organizations, exempt from taxes under Section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, contributions may be tax deductible to those individuals who itemize their deductions. There may be tax savings advantages resulting from your gift. See your attorney and/or tax advisor for specific details.

bottom of page